Nearly new Dragonflite DF95 for sale

Sell your Dragon Flite here

Moderator: Classifieds Admin

FrisR
First Name: Robert
Last name: Fris

Nearly new Dragonflite DF95 for sale

Post by FrisR » Thu May 10, 2018 9:23 pm

Registered as No. 321. Almost as new, with removable identifying flash each side and name.

I bought this super racing yacht last October on advice as my first foray into rc sailing. There's nothing wrong with it, it's just that I have found I don't enjoy racing and have decided to build a different sort of sailing boat. It has A-rig sails. I have dismantled it and put it back in its carton with all the original packing, but have left the rigging in place on the foresail, and supplied the mainsail rigging loose but with bowsies fitted. You will need to re-make a couple of short rigging lines. Rather nicely it has a digital rudder servo, which is faster than analogue ones. It should be quick to put back together. There's one tiny, hardly noticeable repair on the flange for the servo tray and minor scuffing of keel bulb; nevertheless the boat looks in great condition, clean and undamaged. I can send other photos of the boat on request.

All the parts, including those for the full stand, have been returned to the carton along with the instructions. You will need to fit your choice of radio and batteries.

Price: £200

You are welcome to visit to view and collect the boat, but I can send it if required. I would need to add £15 for packing and carriage.

Payment by PayPal, BACS or cash on collection. (I have 100% positive feedback on ebay.)