I would like to see...

Have your say about your new MYA Forum. What would you like to see? How can we improve the forum?

Moderator: Senior Admin

Admin
Site Admin

I would like to see...

Post by Admin » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:38 am

Tell us what forums you would like to see on the new MYA forum by reply in here.

MYA-RACING-OFFICER

Re: I would like to see...

Post by MYA-RACING-OFFICER » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:42 pm

Hi

I think it would be a good idea to have a Free Sailing forum on here to help promote this Discipline of our sport.

Graham

Barrie Norman

Post by Barrie Norman » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:16 pm

The RG65 Class has been recognised by the MYA so why is there no forum for the class?

MYA-RACING-OFFICER

Post by MYA-RACING-OFFICER » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:07 pm

Barrie

The RG65 class has signed the paperwork but I believe it will be discussed at the next council meeting where formal adoption is confirmed. Until then the web site admin has to follow the guidelines.

"May patience be with you"!

Darin Ballington
First Name: Darin
Last name: Ballington

Post by Darin Ballington » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:00 pm

Barrie Norman wrote:The RG65 Class has been recognised by the MYA so why is there no forum for the class?
What about a non MYA class forum? or are they called combined initiatves classes?

MYA-RACING-OFFICER

Post by MYA-RACING-OFFICER » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:55 am

That's a good idea Darin

John Ball

Post by John Ball » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:11 am

WHen I come to the forum, I click on "View new Posts".

When I have finished, I would like to click "Mark all as read". BUT that option is not on the page. I have to go back to the home page to find it.

It would be great if "Mark all as read" appeared on other pages as appropriate.

Thanks

John
John Ball
IOM CAN 307 (V8)

Eric Finley

Post by Eric Finley » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:55 pm

First things first, how soon can we get the forum tabs on the main MYA web site get us directed to this page. New potential members may miss the side article with the click here which gets you to this forum. Can worry then what is on the site.

Eric

Eric Finley

Post by Eric Finley » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:03 pm

Would be nice if when you clicked the MYA flag on top bar if it redirected you back to the main MYA web site. I may be missing something but there does not appear at this time to be such a tab.

Eric

Senior Admin
Site Admin

Post by Senior Admin » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:07 pm

Eric Finley wrote:First things first, how soon can we get the forum tabs on the main MYA web site get us directed to this page. New potential members may miss the side article with the click here which gets you to this forum. Can worry then what is on the site.

Eric
Hi Eric

The original forum link is active on the MYA web site and it does direct you to this forum. Well it did when I clicked it just now!

Admin